Wednesday, November 27, 2013


I need to start something, somehow, and somewhere.  To learn, to earn, and re-engineer myself, not from the ground up but to align myself to the things I want in life.  Dismissing the fact of learning ephemerally but to make it consistent, continuous and instill learned knowledge in perpetuity and on one's imagination.

I've always wanted to create tutorials about CAD (computer-aided design) applications like AutoCAD, Microstation, SketchUp, and DraftSight.  To start off doing such, I've googled applications that will enable me to do screen capture including the mouse pointer. Though I already have one that is running among my PortableApps which is LightScreen but I am not victorious in capturing the mouse pointer.  An app I found that satisfies my criteria was FastStoneCapture.



No comments:

Post a Comment